Public sphere/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Public sphere, or pages that link to Public sphere or to this page or whose text .
- The Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere : Influential sociological and philosophical book by thinker Jürgen Habermas written in 1962, translated into English in 1989, which has had an important influence on the modern conception of democracy, citizenship, and the relation between the person and the State.
- Jürgen Habermas : A philosopher and sociologist specializing in social capital and the public sphere.
- Private sphere : Add brief definition or description
- Government sphere : Add brief definition or description
- Citizenship : A formal relationship between a citizen and a particular social, political, national or international community
- History of U.S. citizenship : The relationship of citizenship as it changed during the history of the United States, from the early 1600s to the present.