From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Propaganda, or pages that link to Propaganda or to this page or whose text .
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Information operations : The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security.
- Advertising : Form of communication used to help sell products and services.
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.
- White propaganda : Information, intended to influence the recipient, acknowledged by its true source, a government or quasi-government; the content is often true but may be misleading, or even a "big lie"
- Gray propaganda : Information of deliberately ambiguous source, issued by a government or equivalent actor; its content may be accurate or misleading
- Black propaganda : Issued by one government (or equivalent) but made to appear to be from another; intended to damage the ostensible source; content may be false, or true but embarrassing to the apparent originator
- Maskirovka : A very broad Soviet/Russian military theoretical concept, encompassing what the West regards as camouflage, or deception, concealment and counterintelligence, but going to a conscious plan of convincing the opponent to believe what one wants him to believe
- Power (politics) : The capacity to control the administration of resources within a society