Principle of psychological acceptability/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Principle of psychological acceptability, or pages that link to Principle of psychological acceptability or to this page or whose text .
- Human factors : Add brief definition or description
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Principle of least astonishment : Add brief definition or description
- Principle of Least Privilege : A security principle that gives individuals only the special privileges needed to carry out a specific function; the default condition is that individuals do not have any privileges that were not explicitly granted.