From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- Chips : Strips of skinless potato that are grilled, deep-fried or baked until their outsides are crisp and approaching golden brown in colour
- French fries : Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried.
- Lyonnaise potatoes : A well-known dish of sliced potatoes and onions that apparently originated in France.
- Pommes Anna : A classic French dish of sliced and layered potatoes cooked in a very large amount of melted butter.
- Poutine : A Quebec dish of fresh cheese curds, strips of deep fried potatoes, and gravy—from the Quebec French word for "mess".
- Recipes : Add brief definition or description