Polymer chemistry/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Polymer chemistry, or pages that link to Polymer chemistry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Polymer chemistry. Needs checking by a human.
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- Automobile : A wheeled vehicle that carries its own engine; usually four-wheeled but is designed to stand stably without human intervention
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Macromolecular chemistry : The study of the physical, biological and chemical structure, properties, composition, and reaction mechanisms of macromolecules.
- Materials science : A multi-disciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering.
- Molecular mass : The mass of a molecule expressed in unified atomic mass units.
- Polymer : A compound of high molecular weight derived either by the addition of many smaller, similar molecules (monomers), or by the condensation of many smaller, similar molecules eliminating water, alcohol, etc.
- Vulcanization : A specific curing process of rubber involving high heat and the addition of sulfur or other equivalent curatives.