From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Phosgene, or pages that link to Phosgene or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phosgene. Needs checking by a human.
- Carbonyl group : A chemical group containing a carbon atom double bonded to an oxygen atom.
- Chemical terrorism : Terrorism that uses the toxic effects of chemicals to kill, injure, or otherwise adversely affect its targets.
- Chemical weapon : A weapon that cause death or disease by means of chemical interaction with the metabolism of the victim, as opposed to causing injury through blast, thermal, or other effects not on a molecular level
- Chlorine : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Cl, and atomic number (the number of protons) 17.
- List of inorganic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- World War I, poison gas : Any of various toxic gases sometimes used in warfare between 1914 - 1918 because of their poisonous or corrosive nature.
- World War I : Massive international conflict involving the Allies and Central Powers between 1914-1918.