From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phoenix. Needs checking by a human.
- Andromeda (constellation) : Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini.
- Antlia : Constellation in the southern sky, which is surrounded by Hydra, Pyxis, Vela and Centaurus.
- Boötes : Northern sky constellation with 140 stars including Arcturus (α Bootis), the third-brightest star in the night sky.
- Fornax : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Sculptor and Eridanus, its name is Latin for 'furnace'.
- Kim Komando : Host of The Kim Komando® Show, a radio program about computers and consumer electronics.
- Mensa (constellation) : Southern constellation between Hydrus and Volans, its name is Latin for 'table'.
- Microscopium : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere, its name is Latin for 'microscope'.
- Monoceros : A constellation in the southern sky.
- Octans : Constellation that includes the southern celestial pole, its name is Latin for the eighth part of a circle, but it is actually named after the 'octant', a navigational instrument.
- Ophiuchus : A constellation in the southern sky.
- Pacification in South Vietnam : Sometimes called the "other war" in the Vietnam War, involving counterinsurgency and local development
- Sagitta : Constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Aquila and Vulpecula, its name is Latin for 'arrow'.
- Sculptor (constellation) : Constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Cetus and Phoenix, originally named Apparatus Sculptoris, it was shortened to Sculptor.
- Serpens : Constellation in the equatorial region of the northern sky, made up of two parts, Serpens Cauda, the tail, and Serpens Caput, the head, both near Hercules and Ophiuchus, its name is Latin for 'serpent'.
- Tucana : Constellation in the polar region of the Southern Hemisphere near Indus and Hydrus, containing the smaller Magellanic Clouds, its name is Latin for 'toucan'.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Volans : Constellation in the polar region of the celestial Southern Hemisphere near Carina and Dorado, its name is Latin for 'flying fish', having being shortened from Piscis Volans.