Peter Keisler/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Peter Keisler, or pages that link to Peter Keisler or to this page or whose text .
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Sidley Austin : Add brief definition or description
- Keep America Safe : A neoconservative interest group, formed by Liz Cheney (daughter of Dick Cheney) and possibly the public action arm of the Foreign Policy Initiative
- U.S. Attorney General : Add brief definition or description
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- Michael Mukasey : U.S. Attorney General, 2007-2009, during the George W. Bush Administration; prior service as U.S. District Judge and Assistant U.S. Attorney as well as private practice
- Federalist Society : A U.S. organization promoting conservative and libertarian positions on legal issues.