From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Papacy. Needs checking by a human.
- Bishop : Christian clergy member with a higher rank than that of priest.
- Eastern Orthodox Church : Those Christians who are in communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople.
- Joan of Arc : A French peasant girl (ca. 1412 – 1431) who led her nation's armies during the Hundred Years' War and became a national heroine and saint.
- Knights Templar : Medieval order of chivalry suppressed in the thirteenth century.
- Martin Luther : German theologian and monk (1483-1546); led the Reformation; believed that salvation is granted on the basis of faith rather than deeds.
- Requerimiento : Document that was read aloud by Spanish conquistadors before launching attack on Native American settlements during the conquest of Latin America.
- University of Cambridge : University located in the City of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, is the second oldest university in the English-speaking world and the sixth oldest in Europe.