Pajamas Media/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pajamas Media, or pages that link to Pajamas Media or to this page or whose text .
- Blog : A type of website, usually personal, often organized with posts in reverse chronological order.
Management and senior editors
- Roger Simon : CEO/Co-Founder Pajamas Media; novelist; past president of the West Coast branch of PEN (writers' group) and as a member of the Board of Directors of the Writers Guild of America
- Charles Johnson : Co-founder Pajamas Media; musician, web designer and publisher of the Little Green Footballs weblog.
- Sandra Graves Rozanski : COO Pajamas Media; novelist; paBbackground in finance and strategic planning and has worked for a variety of Fortune 500 companies, including Bank of America. She received her MBA from the University of Southern California and most recently she was the Vice President of Customer Service and Satisfaction for Candle Corp. She has served as a Malcolm Baldrige National Examiner and under her guidance, Candle received two California State Quality Awards.
- Glenn Reynolds : Supervising Executive Editor, Pajamas Media;L aw professor at the University of Tennessee, creator of the popular Instapundit blog; He has written various law review articles and op ed. Contributing Editor at Popular Mechanics; coauthor of Ordinary People to Beat Big Media, Big Government, and Other Goliaths and The Appearance of Impropriety: How the Ethics Wars Have Undermined American Government, Business and Society
- Allison Kaplan Sommer : Writer for Israel21c; Middle East Editor (Tel Aviv), Pajamas Media; born in the U.S.; left full-time journalism after having children but blogs and speaks
- Omar & Mohammed Fadhil : Middle East Editors, Pajamas Media; Omar and Mohammed, a pair of Iraqi dentists and two-time winners of Weblog Awards, blogged from Baghdad, Basra, and other places in Iraq until late 2007. Now based in the US, they continue to write about Iraq, the War on Terror, and Middle East issues. Named two of “The 50 Most Important People on the Web” by PC World Magazine, they are members of the Opinion Journal Federation, and their work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal. Omar is currently a graduate student in International Affairs at Columbia University in New York City.
- Stephen Green : Editor, Pajamas Media including radio and TV; began VodkaPundit.com in early 2002, and has since been featured in publications as diverse as Guard Experience Magazine, The New Individualist, TCS Daily; Steve lives with his wife and son in the hills and woods of Monument, Colorado, where he enjoys the occasional lovely adult beverage.
- Aaron Hanscom : Chicago Editor, Pajamas Media A former elementary school teacher in South Central Los Angeles, Aaron Hanscom holds a degree in economics from the University of California at San Diego. His writing has appeared in publications such as the Los Angeles Times, the Christian Science Monitor, and the Orange County Register.
- Rick Moran : Chicago Editor, Pajamas Media; freelance writer living in Streator, IL.; Blog Editor of American Thinker and manages his own personal blog Right Wing Nuthouse.
- David Rusin : Philadelphia Editor Pajamas Media; Ph.D. in Physics and Astronomy from the University of Pennsylvania and has published more than thirty articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals; investigates the interface between Western and Islamic culture for Islamist Watch
- Jennifer Rubin : American political blogger for alternative, political, and generally Repubican/conservative media including Pajamas Media and Commentary (magazine); Washington, DC Editor for Pajamas Media; graduate UC Berkeley with a BA in History and received her JD from Boalt School of Law. She has practiced labor and employment law for over twenty years.
- Ed Driscoll : PJM Political Producer; degree in history, a financial planner and registered investment advisor in South Jersey before California beckoned in 1997; full-time writer
- Victor Davis Hanson : A classicist, military historian, and conservative, concerned that national conservative leadership has not, in recent years, communicated effectively; member, Committee on the Present Danger; faculty, California State University at Fresno; academic adviser, Center for Security Policy; Academic Council, Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa; member, Committee for the Present Danger; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union , "Works and Days", Pajamas Media;
- Roger Kimball : Add brief definition or description "Roger's Rules", Pajamas Media
- Ron Radosh : Add brief definition or description
- Andrew Klavan : Add brief definition or description "Klavan On The Culture", Pajamas Media
- Claudia Rosett : "The Rosett Report"; Pajamas Media; adjunct fellow, Hudson Institute; Journalist-in-residence at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies; advisor, U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon; former writer for the New York Sun, editorial board member and reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Michael Ledeen : "Faster, Please!", Pajamas Media; Freedom Scholar, Foundation for Defense of Democracies; former senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI); first Executive Director and now Board of Advisors, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs; advocate of interventionist U.S. foreign policy; advisory board, U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon; contributing editor, National Review
- Richard Fernandez : Add brief definition or description"Belmont Club", Pajamas Media
- Bill Whittle : Add brief definition or description "Eject Eject Eject", Pajamas Media
- Phyllis Chesler : Emerita Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies at City University of New York; contributor, Family Security Matters; columnist, Frontpage Magazine , "Chesler Chronicles", Pajamas Media
- Ron Rosenbaum : Add brief definition or description
- Edgelings Tech Blog : Add brief definition or description
- Brendan Loy : Add brief definition or description, "Weather Nerd", Pajamas Media
- Richard Miniter : Add brief definition or description