From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- Church of Norway : The state church of Norway; Evangelical-Lutheran.
- Oslo Report : Add brief definition or description
- University of Oslo : The oldest and largest university in Norway, situated in its capital Oslo.
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research : A private Norwegian research institute that is one of the leading specialized scientific institutes in Europe dealing solely with problems related to air pollution.
- Hans Fredrik Gude : (13 March 1825 - 17 Aug 1903) Norwegian romanticist painter and is considered along with Johan Christian Dahl, to be one of Norway's foremost landscape painters.
- Kitty Lange Kielland : (8 October 1843 — 1 October 1914) Norwegian landscape painter, noted for her use of realism.
- L. Paul Bremer : Retired American Foreign Service Officer and counterterrorism specialist who was Presidential Envoy to Iraq in 2003-2004, running the Coalition Provisional Authority
- Nobel Prize : A prestigious annual prize awarded according to the will of Swedish chemist and entrepreneur Alfred Nobel in the categories Peace, Literature, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Physics.
- Bergen : Second largest city in Norway.