Operation PROVIDE COMFORT/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Operation PROVIDE COMFORT, or pages that link to Operation PROVIDE COMFORT or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation PROVIDE COMFORT. Needs checking by a human.
- 10th Special Forces Group : United States Army Special Forces group with an area of responsibility matching United States European Command
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- James Jones : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See James Jones (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Operation DESERT STORM : That part of the Gulf War, beginning with the first air strikes at 02:00 local time, 17 January 1991, until the main ground assault into Kuwait, Operation DESERT SABRE
- Saddam Hussein : (1937–2006) Deposed and executed ruler of Iraq.
- United States Army Special Forces : United States Army organization originally created to train and lead guerrillas, highly qualified to work with other cultures; acquired additional missions including foreign internal defense, direct action (military), special reconnaissance, counterterrorism, etc.