Occidental Observer/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Occidental Observer, or pages that link to Occidental Observer or to this page or whose text .
- White nationalism : Political movement aiming for a separate nation that exists solely for people of a white, European ethnic origin.
- American nationalism : A belief that American exceptionalism extends into foreign affairs, but in several forms, such as Wilsonian American nationalism where the U.S. will benefit other nations by making them like it, or Jacksonian American nationalism tending toward isolationism
- Charles Martel Society : Add brief definition or description
- Kevin MacDonald : Professor of Psychology, California State University (Long Beach); editor, Occidental Observer; guest, Political Cesspool
- Greg Johnson : Editor, The Occidental Quarterly; guest, Political Cesspool
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Patrick Buchanan : U.S. paleoconservative journalist and political candidate; early assistant to Richard Nixon and speechwriter for Ronald Reagan
- Peter Gemma : Treasurer and Board Member, American Conservative Defense Alliance; columnist with Middle American News; commentator for USA Today and for such publications as the Washington Examiner, Military History, Human Events, www.newiranpolicy.org, and The Social Contract Quarterly; guest, Political Cesspool; ally of Pat Buchanan; has written for Occidental Quarterly, with the same publisher as the Occidental Observer
- Paleoconservatism : A branch of American conservatism that stresses tradition, civil society, classical federalism and the heritage of traditional Christian civilization, and opposed socialism, the Eisenhower "New Deal" and neoconservatism; Patrick Buchanan is prominent
- Political Cesspool : White nationalist AM radio and Internet program by James Edwards, produced in Memphis, Tennessee in the U.S.