Nuremberg Military Tribunals/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Nuremberg Trials, Nuremberg, Germany, 1945–1949 The Library of Congress, Military Legal Resources.
- "Twenty-four major political and military leaders of Nazi Germany, indicted for aggressive war, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, were brought to trial before the International Military Tribunal. More than 100 additional defendants, representing many sectors of German society, were tried before the United States Nuremberg Military Tribunals in a series of 12 trials known as “Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings.” The four major publications linked below contain: the official proceedings of the trial of the major war criminals (The Blue Series), documentary evidence and guide materials from that trial (The Red Series), the official condensed record of the subsequent trials (The Green Series), and a final report on all the war crimes trials held in Nuremberg, Germany, from 1945 to 1949."
- Nurnberg Military Tribunals: Indictments, Case No. 1-12 Updated!
- Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal. Nuremberg. ("Blue Series")
- Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression ("Red Series")
- Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals Under Control Council Law No. 10 ("Green Series")
- Final Report to the Secretary of the Army on the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials Under Control Council Law No. 10
- Report of Robert H. Jackson, U.S. Representative, to the International Conference on Military Trials (PDF) (Library of Congress Call Number JX6731.W3 I453 1945; OCLC Number 25376546)