From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nodens. Needs checking by a human.
- Germanic languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, initially spoken in northern and central Europe and now spread over many parts of the world.
- Hadrian's Wall : Ancient Roman wall, 118.3 km (73.5 mi) long, across northern England, built during the reign of the emperor Hadrian c. 122–126 and extended by Severus a century later, the wall marked the northern defensive boundary of Roman Britain.
- Irish mythology : The remnants of the mythology of the pre-Christian Irish, preserved in altered form in Christian times.
- Mainz : Capital of the German federal state Rhineland-Palatinate situated at the Rhine; population 195,000 as of 2006.
- Nuadu (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Nuadu Airgetlám : Silver-handed Irish mythological hero and apparent deity, related to the Romano-British god Nodens.