Nidal Hasan/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nidal Hasan, or pages that link to Nidal Hasan or to this page or whose text .
- Self-radicalization : A phenomenon in which individuals become terrorists without joining an established radical group, although they may be influenced by its ideology and message
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Murder : The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.
- Anwar al-Aulaqi : American-born radical Islamic cleric, later resident in Yemen, who was associated with al-Qaeda and Hamas, Nidal Hasan and possibly Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (1971-2011).
- Fort Hood : Largest base of the U.S. Army, near Killeen, Texas; home location of the III Armored Corps, the 1st Cavalry Division, and training organizations of division size
- Brooke Army Medical Center : Add brief definition or description
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center : Add brief definition or description
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs : Committee of the U.S. Senate that received Homeland Security responsibility in 2005, and has long been responsible for a wide range of government administrative functions; formerly the Committee on Government Organization