New Musical Express/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to New Musical Express, or pages that link to New Musical Express or to this page or whose text .
- Media : The embodiment or transmission of information, as with the arts, or radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and internet, considered collectively.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- IPC Media : Add brief definition or description
- Magazine (publication) : A collection of articles, poetry, photos, published on a regular schedule;
- Publication : Add brief definition or description
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- Popular music : Music that is accessible to the general public and disseminated by one or more of the mass media.
- Popular culture : Commercialised folk culture that exists for the masses; opposite of high culture.
- Charles Shaar Murray : Add brief definition or description
- Nick Kent : Add brief definition or description
- Nick Logan : Add brief definition or description
- Alan Smith : Add brief definition or description
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- Billboard (magazine) : Add brief definition or description
- Melody Maker : A British magazine dedicated to rock music, first published in 1926, and was for many years the oldest dedicated music publication in the world.
- Disc (magazine) : Add brief definition or description
- Record Mirror : Add brief definition or description
- Classic Rock (magazine) : A magazine dedicated to the radio format and genre of classic rock, first published by Future Publishing in 1998. It is one of the highest circulating music publications in the world.
- Flashback (magazine) : British popular music periodical edited by Richard Morton Jack, which covers many overlooked and obscure artists from the 1960s to the 1970s.