Neville Chamberlain/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Neville Chamberlain, or pages that link to Neville Chamberlain or to this page or whose text .
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
- House of Commons (United Kingdom) : The primary legislative chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Conservative Party (UK) : A conservative political party in the United Kingdom, founded in its present form during the early 19th century.
- Appeasement : Add brief definition or description
- Munich Conference : Conference held in Munich on 28-29 September 1938, during which the leaders of Great Britain, France, and Italy agreed to allow Germany to annex certain areas of Czechoslovakia.
- Second World War : Alternative term for World War II.
- Winston Churchill : British Prime Minister and war leader during the Second World War from 1940 to 1945; second term from 1951 to 1955. Won the Nobel Prize for Literature as a historian.
- Edward VIII : (23 June 1894 – 28 May 1972) King of Great Britain, Ireland, the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, whose reign lasted from January 1936 until his abdication on 11 December 1936.