Nativism (psychology)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Nativism (psychology), or pages that link to Nativism (psychology) or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Cognitive science : The scientific study either of mind or intelligence and includes parts of cognitive psychology, linguistics and computer science.
- Innatism : Add brief definition or description
- Empiricism : The branch of knowledge that views sense experience as the only source of knowledge.
- Behaviorism : A major branch of psychology, started by Ivan Pavlov, which characterizes behavior in terms of stimuli and responses
- Language acquisition : The study of how language comes to users of first and second languages.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system; this term is used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on.
- Noam Chomsky : American linguist, MIT professor and left-wing political activist.
- B.F. Skinner : Add brief definition or description
- Steven Pinker : (b. 18 September 1954) Canadian experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, and author of popular science, known for his wide-ranging advocacy of evolutionary psychology and the computational theory of mind.