Mycobacterium tuberculosis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, or pages that link to Mycobacterium tuberculosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Koch's postulates : A set of principles, first published in 1890, which have proved to be useful, even when used with techniques never imagined by Koch, to establish causality between an organism and an infectious disease
- Microbiology : The study of microorganisms (overlapping with areas of virology, bacteriology, mycology, and parasitology).
- Scrofula : Form of tuberculosis affecting the lymph nodes, especially of the neck, caused by the agent Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and in children by Mycobacterium scrofulaceum.
- Tuberculosis : Infectious disease of humans and animals caused by the tubercle bacillus and characterized by the formation of tubercles on the lungs and other tissues of the body.
- World Health Organization : United Nations' agency for health, focussing on the control and prevention of diseases, and the support for international health programs.