From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Montatheris, or pages that link to Montatheris or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Montatheris. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenorhinos : A monotypic genus created for A. barbouri, a venomous viper species found only in Tanzania.
- Atheris : A genus of venomous vipers found only found in tropical subsaharan Africa, excluding southern Africa.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.