Mobile (engineering)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mobile (engineering), or pages that link to Mobile (engineering) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mobile (engineering). Needs checking by a human.
- Mobile (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Portable : In the context of engineering, communications and electronics, especially military, a device or system that can be can be carried and used "on the move" by a single person, such as a cell phone or larger device such as a laptop computer
- Transportable : In the context of engineering, communications and electronics, especially military, a device or system that can be can be moved quickly by truck, cargo aircraft, or other field vehicle, but is not mobile (i.e., cannot operate "on the move" (OTM))
- Warfighter Information Network–Tactical : Deployed in several increments of increasing capability, this is the partially deplyed tactical communications system for the U.S. Army, which have far more bandwidth and is becoming a mobile "on the move" self-organizing network; sometimes called the "tactical internet" Through the Army Battle Command System, it interfaces to the Global Information Grid.