Michael Hayden/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Michael Hayden, or pages that link to Michael Hayden or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Michael Hayden. Needs checking by a human.
- Bismullah v. Gates : A U.S. appellate court decision that held that prisoners, in extrajudicial detention at Guantanamo Bay detention camp, had a right to have their defense attorneys review all the classified evidence in their client's dossier
- Director of Central Intelligence : Formerly, the U.S. official that headed both the Central Intelligence Agency and the United States intelligence community; the responsibility is now split between the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (currently Leon Panetta) and the Director of National Intelligence (currently Dennis Blair)
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- Enhanced interrogation techniques : Coercive interrogation techniques, originally used on U.S. High Value Detainees believed to have critical information on potential terrorism, which are controversial as to whether they violated U.S. and international law
- High Value Detainee : Terrorist suspects in U.S. custody, considered to have critical information, for which the Central Intelligence Agency was authorized to use interrogation techniques beyond those normally permitted
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- National Security Agency : An organization within the United States Department of Defense, with the dual roles of the principal signals intelligence agency in the United States intelligence community, but also having the responsibility for information assurance of military, diplomatic, and other critical communications.
- Signals intelligence from 1990 to the present : Technology and history of signals intelligence from 1990 to the present time
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.