Mary Jo Kilroy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mary Jo Kilroy, or pages that link to Mary Jo Kilroy or to this page or whose text .
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- House Financial Services Committee : U.S. House of Representatives committee responsible for the financial industry
- House Homeland Security Committee : Add brief definition or description
- J Street : A U.S. lobbying organization, formed in 2008, positioned as an advocate of a two-state solution to the Arab-Israeli and Israel-Palestine Conflicts, more liberal than many other U.S. Zionist organizations and the government of the State of Israel
- Investigative Project on Terrorism : Formed in 1995 by Steven Emerson, a nonprofit organization that studies radical Islamist groups
- 2010 U.S. Congressional election : Issues in, campaigns for, and the conduct of the November 2010 election for all of the U.S. House of Representatives and one-third of the U.S. Senate
- Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act : Legislation to permit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to negotiate drug prices with pharmaceutical companies, as does the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Bill Delahunt : Representative from Massachusetts to the U.S. House of Representatives; Democrat representing Cape Cod and the southern shore; reelected five times and unopposed in 2008 and retiring in 2010; House Judiciary Committee; co-chair Congressional Working Group on Cuba; Co-Founder, Out of Iraq Caucus; Congressional Internet Caucus
- Bob Filner : Add brief definition or description
- Lois Capps : Registered nurse and U.S. Representative (D-California); House Committee on Energy and Commerce: Vice Chair of its Health Subcommittee and Subcommittee on Energy and Environment; Committee on Natural Resources: and Subcommitee on Insular Affairs, Oceans and Wildlife, Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands; Member, New Democrat Coalition; participant, 2009 White House Forum on Health Reform; voted against 2002 Iraq War resolution & member of Out of Iraq Caucus; 0% "true liberal" 2008 rating from American Conservative Union
- Donald Payne : U.S. Representative, (D-New Jersey), U.S. House Committee on Education and Labor; voted against 2002 Iraq War authorization; co-chair, Congressional Sudan Caucus; Congressional Caucus on Bosnia
- Charlie Wilson : Member, New Democrat Coalition; U.S. Representative (D-Ohio)
- Tim Ryan : Add brief definition or description
- Betty Sutton : A member of the United States House of Representatives (Democrat) representing the 13th Congressional District of Ohio.
- Dennis Kucinich : U.S. Representative (D-Ohio), U.S. House Committee on Education and Labor; U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform; Vice Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Marcy Kaptur : U.S. Representative (D-Ohio), House Appropriations Committee; House Budget Committee; "no" to 2002 Iraq War vote and Out of Iran Caucus; Congressional Progressive Caucus; U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform; Congressional Ukrainian Caucus
- Jim McDermott : U.S. Representative (D-Washington); honorary president, Americans for Democratic Action; psychiatrist; member of Congressional Progressive Caucus; Congressional Caucus on Bosnia
- Keith Ellison : U.S. Representative (D-Minnesota); Financial Services and House Foreign Affairs Committees; first Muslim American elected to Congress; Vice Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus; Congressional Black Caucus; executive committee, Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission; 0% "true liberal" 2008 rating from American Conservative Union