From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Malta. Needs checking by a human.
- Common law : Ancient law of England, and in countries colonized by Britain, based upon societal customs and recognized and enforced by the judgments and decrees of the courts.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Frank Stapleton : (born July 10, 1956 in Dublin) A former football player from Ireland.
- Knights Hospitaller : European order of chivalry existing in several incarnations today.
- Maltese (dog) : Breed of canine in the toy group, known for its silky white hair, descended from dogs originating in the central Mediterranean area.
- Maltese : Add brief definition or description
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh : The husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- USS Uvalde (AKA-88) : Andromeda-class attack cargo ship