MC-130 COMBAT SPEAR/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to MC-130 COMBAT SPEAR, or pages that link to MC-130 COMBAT SPEAR or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/MC-130 COMBAT SPEAR. Needs checking by a human.
- AAR-57 : Mounted on aircraft, the system detects the ultraviolet energy emissions of missile threats
- ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- Air Force Special Operations Command : The Air Component of United States Special Operations Command; lineage includes Air Commando units in the Vietnam War
- Air campaigns in Cambodia and Laos : U.S. military air operations, both overt and covert, over Cambodia and Laos; some before and most during the 1962-1972 Vietnam War
- C-130 Hercules : An extremely successful (in production for over 50 years) medium-range military transport aircraft with an extremely wide range of variants, including tanker, special operations and C3I-ISR, and ski-equipped LC-130.
- MC-130 COMBAT SHADOW : A long-range U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command aircraft intended to refuel special operations helicopters, and carry out other clandestine functions such as leaflet drops
- MC-130 COMBAT TALON : Special operations transport aircraft primarily intended to support ground forces in denied areas, by airdrop or assault landing; secondary capability of helicopter refueling and navigational assistance.
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles