Lord's Resistance Army/Related Pages
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Lord's Resistance Army: An insurgent group, considered exceptionally brutal by African standards and with its top leaders under indictment by the International Criminal Court, which operates in Uganda, Southern Sudan and possibly Darfur
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Uganda : Landlocked republic in East Africa, located on the equator, bordering the northern and western shores of Lake Victoria.
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- Joseph Kony : Ugandan rebel.
- Okot Odhiambo : Add brief definition or description
- Dominic Ongwen : Add brief definition or description