From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Ethnologue, an encyclopaedia of the world's languages.
- Subfields according to the Linguistic Society of America
- Glossary of linguistic terms and French<->English glossary at SIL International
- 'Linguistics"' section of A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism and Philology, ed. J.A. García Landa (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
Linguists and linguistics departments have kindly agreed to link to the Linguistics article here on Citizendium in exchange for a link to their sites: