Limousin (region)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Limousin (region), or pages that link to Limousin (region) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Limousin (region). Needs checking by a human.
- Brenne Natural Regional Park : Natural Park in Berry and Limousin (France).
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Lemosin Occitan : Northwestern dialect of the Occitan language, spoken in Limousin and northern Périgord.
- Limousin (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.