Leaderless resistance/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Leaderless resistance, or pages that link to Leaderless resistance or to this page or whose text .
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Louis Beam : (1946-) former Ku Klux Klan and Aryan Nations; advocate of "leaderless resistance" or self-radicalization; listed as extremist individual by Anti-Defamation League
- Radicalization : Political choices that grow from a sense, by individuals (i.e., self-radicalization) or groups in a society, that peaceful methods have brought no political dividends in terms of goals they consider legitimate
- Oklahoma City bombing : The 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, killing 168, by Timothy McVeigh, and a collaborator, Terry Nichols, with an anti-government agenda.
- Tom Metzger : (1938-) Founder and leader of White Aryan Resistance; Grand Dragon in David Duke's Knights of the Ku Klux Klan; Christian Identity minister; Former member of John Birch Society, contributor to leaderless resistance concepts; won 1980 Democratic congressional nomination in heavily Republican 45th Congressional District; radio host of The Insurgent; "Converted from minister to Free Thinker, reborn from right-winger to racist"
- Eric Rudolph : Add brief definition or description
- Clandestine operation : Any of a range of activities, intended to affect the behavior of a target nation or non-national actor, where the performing actor takes all practical efforts to ensure that the fact of the activities do not become known to unauthorized personnel. Only a small number of officials of the country or non-state entity performing the operation may be aware of it.
- Clandestine cell system : A method for organizing a group in such a way that it can more effectively resist penetration by an opposing organization.
- Self-radicalization : A phenomenon in which individuals become terrorists without joining an established radical group, although they may be influenced by its ideology and message