Lashkar e-Tayyiba/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lashkar e-Tayyiba, or pages that link to Lashkar e-Tayyiba or to this page or whose text .
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Jihad : Literally meaning "struggle", a Muslim concept that can refer to an inward-directed personal process to submit to God's will, or to an external combat with the enemies of Islam
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Kashmir : The northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent.
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.