From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Krugerrand, or pages that link to Krugerrand or to this page or whose text .
- Gold : Chemical element 79, symbol Au, a lustrous corrosion-resistant precious metal used for money, electronics and jewelry.
- Bullion : Add brief definition or description
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Medal-coin : A coin-like object that cannot be used for commerce, and are usually minted for exhibitions or sale to collectors only.