Kongsberg Penguin missile/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kongsberg Penguin missile, or pages that link to Kongsberg Penguin missile or to this page or whose text .
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- Exocet : An aging French anti-shipping missile, which can be fired from land, aircraft, helicopter, submarine and ship platforms, and which has a considerable combat record
- Moskit : A family of Russian supersonic, sea-skimming anti-shipping missiles, ship- and air-launched, all designated by NATO as the SS-N-22 SUNBURN guided missile
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.