From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ketoconazole, or pages that link to Ketoconazole or to this page or whose text .
- Azole : five-membered rings with two heteroatoms, at least one of which is a nitrogen atom.
- Biochemistry : The chemistry of living things; a field of both biology and chemistry.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.