Kai Eide/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Kai Eide
- See also changes related to Kai Eide, or pages that link to Kai Eide or to this page or whose text .
- Norway : A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Kosovo : Country in south-eastern Europe which declared independence from Serbia in 2008 - not officially recognised by the United Nations.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country.
- UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan : Current United Nations mission headquarters in Afghanistan, brought in as a result of the Afghanistan War (2001-)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization : Intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949, with its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe : Add brief definition or description
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe : Add brief definition or description