John Rawls/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Rawls, or pages that link to John Rawls or to this page or whose text .
- Liberalism : Economic and political doctrine advocating free enterprise, free competition and free will.
- Political philosophy : Branch of philosophy that deals with fundamental questions about politics.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Social contract : Agreement among the members of an organized society or between the governed and the government defining and limiting the rights and duties of each.
- A Theory of Justice : Political philosophy book by John Rawls that advocates that applies a social contract theory to the problem of distributive justice.