Jacques Goudstikker/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Jacques Goudstikker, or pages that link to Jacques Goudstikker or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Jacques Goudstikker. Needs checking by a human.
- Amsterdam : The capital city of the Netherlands; 2007 population 743,100.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Kansas : 34th state of the USA
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- Painting : Art consisting of representational, imaginative, or abstract designs produced by application of coloured paints or pigments to a two-dimensional, prepared, surface.
- Paris : Capital of France, population about 2,200,000.
- Utrecht : A Dutch province and also the name of the capital of the province; the city of Utrecht is the fourth city of The Netherlands (290.529 inhabitants).