Jack Balkin/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Jack Balkin, or pages that link to Jack Balkin or to this page or whose text .
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution : The constitutional supplement which stipulates that the Congress shall not legislate to restrict the freedom of speech, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Yale Law School : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut
- Balkinization : Legal blog publisher by Jack Balkin