From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Islamofascism, or pages that link to Islamofascism or to this page or whose text .
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Radical Islam : From the perspective of Western liberal democracy, the use of both political and violent methods to establish Islamist theocratic rule, either in existing democracies or in emerging states
- Islamophobia : An intense suspicion of all who practice Islam, tending to associate both peaceful and militant Muslims with Jihadist and Islamist views
- Fascism : Political ideology of the far right that seeks national unity through patriotism, collectivism, subservience of the individual and opposition to liberalism.
- Gary Bauer : American social conservative, heading the interest group, American Values; 2000 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination; board member of Foundation for Defense of Democracies; Christian Zionist on the board of Christians United For Israel
- Bernard Lewis : Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University; associated with a doctrine that Islam and the Middle East respond to strength; Chairman, Academic Council, Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa
- Robert Spencer : Director of Jihad Watch and Dhimmi Watch; advisory board, American Congress for Truth; columnist, Frontpage Magazine