Inter-Services Intelligence/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Inter-Services Intelligence, or pages that link to Inter-Services Intelligence or to this page or whose text .
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Pakistani Security Forces : The combined regular military, paramilitary, intelligence and police services of Pakistan, operating against both nation-state and insurgent threats
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Afghanistan War (2001-) : Beginning on October 7, 2001, in response to the 9-11 attacks, military operations against the Taliban and al-Qaeda by United States and NATO forces
- Ahmed Shuja Pasha : Add brief definition or description
- Javed Nasir : Add brief definition or description
- Asad Durrani : Add brief definition or description
- S.R. Kallue : Add brief definition or description
- Hamid Gul : Retired Pakistani lieutenant general who headed Inter-Services Intelligence during the Afghanistan War (1978-1992), post-Soviet civil war, and the 9-11 Attack