Intelligence cycle security/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Intelligence cycle security, or pages that link to Intelligence cycle security or to this page or whose text .
- Intelligence (information gathering) : The practice of finding information on opponents, or potential opponents.
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- Classified information : Material collected or created by a government that is subject to limitations on its release to the general public and may have penalties for its unauthorized release.
- Compartmented control system : A set of controls, in addition to a regular national security classifications, that adds additional security restrictions to especially sensitive information
- Counterintelligence : Countermeasures to foreign intelligence organizations collecting intelligence against one's own side.
- Operations security : The set of doctrines, procedures, and actions that are intended to prevent an adversary from learning of the existence of planned operations, the conditions that will cause it to be initiated, the way it will be conducted, or how its plan changes during execution.
- Principle of Least Privilege : A security principle that gives individuals only the special privileges needed to carry out a specific function; the default condition is that individuals do not have any privileges that were not explicitly granted.
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.