Industrial cooling tower/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Industrial cooling tower, or pages that link to Industrial cooling tower or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Conventional coal-fired power plant : An industrial plant which produces electricity by burning of coal and air in a steam generator that heats water to produce high pressure steam which then flows through a series of steam turbines that spin an electrical generator to generate electricity.
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Surface condenser : A water-cooled shell and tube heat exchanger for condensing the exhaust steam from large steam turbines.