Human-animal studies/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Human-animal studies, or pages that link to Human-animal studies or to this page or whose text .
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Art history : Add brief definition or description
- Human-animal bond : The mutual emotional and physiological effects of a close interaction between a human and an animal sharing a close relationship
- Lascaux paintings : Add brief definition or description
- Veterinary medicine : The health sciences field concerned with the health of non-human animals, and the diagnosis and treatment of their diseases