From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- The content on this page originated on Wikipedia and is yet to be significantly improved. Contributors are invited to replace and add material to make this an original article.
- Altitudinal hemianopsia, "characterized by a visual defect above or below the horizontal meridian of the visual field."
- Homonymous hemianopsia "refers to a visual defect that affects both eyes equally, and occurs either to the left or right of the midline of the visual field."
- Binasal hemianopsia "consists of loss of vision in the nasal hemifields of both eyes."
- Bitemporal hemianopsia is the "bilateral loss of vision in the temporal fields."
- Quadrantanopsia "refers to loss of vision in one quarter of the visual field in one or both eyes."