Heath Shuler/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- North Carolina : A state in the southeastern region of the United States
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- Blue Dog Coalition : A group of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives who describe themselves as moderates committed to "fiscal discipline and strong national security."
- American football : A high-contact sport played by two teams of 11 players on a 100-yard field that originated in the United States of America.
- Dan Eichenbaum : Ophthalmologist, active in the Cherokee County, North Carolina 9-12 Project group, and announced Republican challenger to Heath Shuler in the 11th Congressional District
- Affordable Health Care for America Act : H.R. 3962, a health care reform bill passed by the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives in November 2009
- Congressional Prayer Caucus : A group devoted to restoring and protecting prayer in the U.S.
- Congressional Native American Caucus : A Congressional Caucus concerned with matters affecting Native Americans