Hassan al-Turabi/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hassan al-Turabi, or pages that link to Hassan al-Turabi or to this page or whose text .
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- Justice and Equality Movement : Add brief definition or description
- Popular Congress Party : Sudanese Islamist party led by Hassan al-Turabi; has called for President Omar al-Bashir to surrender himself to the International Criminal Court
- International Criminal Court : A permanent tribunal, established by treaty among over 120 nations but not part of the United Nations, for trying individuals for crimes against humanity; a number of major countries do not accept its authority