From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hambali. Needs checking by a human.
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- High Value Detainee : Terrorist suspects in U.S. custody, considered to have critical information, for which the Central Intelligence Agency was authorized to use interrogation techniques beyond those normally permitted
- Jemaah Islamiya : A jihadist group in Southeast Asia, affiliated with al-Qaeda in the common goal of establishing a caliphate
- Khaldan training camp : Located in southeast Afghanistan near Khost, an al-Qaeda training facility, apparently in weapons, tactics and explosives, directed by Abu Zubaydah.
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Described by the U.S. and by his own proud statement, the operational planner, for al-Qaeda, of the 9-11 attack; a U.S. High Value Detainee to be tried in a civilian criminal court in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Lillie : A Malaysian associated with al-Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiya, who is currently a High Value Detainee held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp
- Zubair : A member of Jemaah Islamiya (JI), who is a High Value Detainee in Guantanamo Bay detention camp