Gul Agha Sherzai/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gul Agha Sherzai, or pages that link to Gul Agha Sherzai or to this page or whose text .
- Pashtun people : An Eastern Iranian ethnic group primarily located in Southern Afghanistan in the Northwest Frontier Province, Federally Administered Tribal Area and Balochistan Province of western Pakistan; language is Pashto
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Nangarhar Province : A province on the east of Afghanistan, on the Pakistani frontier, which forms its south and eastern sides; its major internal boundaries are with Kabul Province on its west, Langhman and Kunar Provinces to the north; the capital is Jalalabad, nearest town to the Battle of Tora Bora
- Kandahar Province : Add brief definition or description
- Hamid Karzai : President of Afghanistan, who took interim office in 2002, was reelected to a full five-year term in 2004, and gained another term after a disputed election in August 2009; Pashtun of the Durrani tribe
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Battle of Tora Bora : A battle of the Afghanistan War (2001-), in which allied special operations forces, principally using Afghan troops, attempted to kill or capture an escaping Osama bin Laden