Glyoxylate cycle/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Glyoxylate cycle, or pages that link to Glyoxylate cycle or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glyoxylate cycle. Needs checking by a human.
- Anabolism : Biological processes that build larger molecules from smaller ones, and increase the size of bones, organs and muscles.
- Gluconeogenesis : Formation of glucose, especially by the liver, from noncarbohydrate precursors, such as amino acids, lactate, pyruvate, and the glycerol portion of fats.
- Metabolism : The modification of chemical substances by living organisms.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.