Geoffrey of Monmouth/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Geoffrey of Monmouth, or pages that link to Geoffrey of Monmouth or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Geoffrey of Monmouth. Needs checking by a human.
- Boudica : Queen of the British Iceni who led a revolt against the Roman occupation in AD 60 or 61.
- Caratacus : British king who resisted the Romans in the first century AD.
- Carausius : Roman officer of Gaulish origins who declared himself emperor of a short-lived breakaway empire in Britain and Gaul in the 3rd century.
- Cunobelinus : British king of the early 1st century AD.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Julius Asclepiodotus : A Roman praetorian prefect who served under the emperors Aurelian, Probus and Diocletian and was consul in 292.